venerdì 1 marzo 2013

STP’s frontman, says his firing is a publicity stunt to boost ticket sales



In his first interview since Stone Temple Pilots released a statement saying they had fired him, Scott Weiland told TMZ that STP is still together and he is still the frontman. STP released a statement on Wednesday that said, “Stone Temple Pilots have announced they have officially terminated Scott Weiland – no further information is available at this time.” But don’t worry everybody, Scott says he is still fronting the band and everything is okay! He also said the following:

“STP is not broken up, it’s a whole thing to just try to boost ticket sales.”

“There’s a thing written in our contract, no one can be fired.”

“I haven’t talked to them for awhile, but they were trying to get shows put together but we [my solo band] already had our [Purple to the Core] tour.”

“They’ve done a lot of stuff like [firing announcement] that in the past before, it’s just kind of the way they roll.”

“I haven’t been doing any of that bad stuff in a long time, I drink some. But I don’t drink and drive, I’m fine I’m all good.”

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento